Thursday, March 4, 2010

catch a ride on my free thoughts...

so this weekend i moved some of my stuff over to M’s place. I can’t believe this is happening. i am actually going to live with people other than family. my mind is all over the place right now trying to rewind to the point when my dumb ass agreed to this situation. it doesn’t matter now. it’s done. saturday will be the final day of my complete independence.

i feel like i’m in a blank space where what is happening with this move is neither good nor bad it just is. i feel like i don’t want to be in my apartment any more. i’m also not completely sure i want to move in with M. scratch that, I do want to live with M, but not her Mom. that woman freaks me out. I will tell you about her when i have time.

[Via http://whothefuckisbeanrandolph.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment