Thursday, September 24, 2009

Complete Satisfaction

Complete Satisfaction

Is at the end of this experience

Our signals cross giving off interference

You know every so often I make this appearance

Wearing nothing but red lipstick and seduction

This is technically abduction

You’ve kidnapped me from my life and responsibilities

He puts his finger across my lips but he reminds me to breathe

Taking my mind off of the cuffs and emotions on my sleeve

I’m being held against my will-power

He slams me against the wall-flowers

Grow-hours

Pass

If I were Etta James I’d exhale At Last!

Complete stimulation

Total submission

I give him permission

He tells me to open my eyes but I have no vision

He asks me to confess my mission

I whisper in between the siren flickers

I am the goddess of sensation

I carry the seeds of black beauty

Add the suspense of passion in the station

We make masterpieces while mere mortals and civilians make movies

Take your time

I borrowed plenty of it

Life will allow us to take more than enough to get

To complete satisfaction

I’m willing to take you there at the fraction-

Of the cost

I shake these dice not caring if I lost

He’s a rookie but my years of experience roll into his lap

With my sense of taste I run a lap

Around his precinct

Earth tones blend into skin tones

Silent moans bounce off the walls as moisture seeps into the microphone

Complete Electricity

He is the law and this pleasure must be a crime- so I call Him

He steals my air

I am impaired then repaired

I am held then released

We have made war then peace-

Offerings altering the tread count on my rap sheets

I am guilty

You should kill me-

Slowly-surely

You can ease liquid lust into my veins

Investigate me

Interrogate me

But don’t underestimate me

I am above the law, under the law, all over the law

I am dying in the backseat of his squad car

I am willing to be the bad girl until your satisfied

And no role is beneath me

I will be your prostitute frequently

After each shift I wait for you in the red light district secretly

No comments:

Post a Comment