Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A spark...

I kept checking Alt.com daily, mostly because I kept recieving email after email from them, promising new matches.

“You can slap me as many times as you want, I wont stop fucking you hard till i cum all over your sexy face. 7″ cut, thick cock would do it for you?” No.

“You would be the perfect little bitch for me. My dick isn’t huge, but its not tiny either.” No.

“You need to be trained like the proper 3 hole slut. I will choke you to death on my cock.” No, no, no.

This tactic was clearly getting me nowhere.

As disheartening as that was, I could also feel the weather getting colder and with that comes two unwanted feelings. The first is my dread of winter, when the sun dissapears and with it, possibly, my happiness. I know that to dwell on something is to bring it about, but I don’t think I can stand another winter like the last, where I had to rack my brain for a reason to get out of bed.

The second emotion that I wish would dissappear is my desire to nest–I’m used to falling in love during autumn, (not sure how it always happens that way), so I feel like I’m conditioned to start wanting someone to snuggle up with. I feel this urge to find someone who meets my long-term mate requirements, which are kind of the opposite qualities I’m looking for in a dom. Is it possible for someone to be cruel and merciless AND warm and comforting?

Either way.. I was at a loss.

Until, that is, I recieved two consecutive emails from a man named Freddy. He expressed interest in talking to me, while assuring me that he was a nice, completely normal guy with a strong kinky side. He told me that he didn’t want to come off as too persistent, but that he didn’t come across many women like me on the site–genuine, beautiful, smart. He seemed down to earth, sweet and not crazy.

Ask and you shall recieve.

Our emails felt so comfortable and real; our exchanges quickly moved to instant message, where we talked about our interests in life and bdsm. Conversation flowed easily between us and I found myself very intrigued by this cute, sweet guy from Queens who wanted to tie me up and do terrible, wonderful things to my helpless body.

After about a week and half of chatting, we finally set up a date to meet. He chose a great sushi restaurant, (my favorite) on park avenue, and I agreed to meet him at 7 on Monday evening. For the first time in a long time, I didn’t feel nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment