Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Introduction

The temptation of the social site, Twitter is tremendous.

What exactly do I mean by that? Well, to make a long story short, I’ll tell you that if you want to cheat on your husband, wife, boyfriend, or girlfriend Twitter makes it all possible.

How do you ask? Don’t worry I’ll get into that!

For those you have no idea what it is or you heard about it on television and wondered, “What the hell is a tweet?”   I’m here to help you completely understand!  Twitter is a free social networking and micro-blogging service that enables its users to send and read messages known as tweets. Tweets are text-based posts of up to 140 characters displayed on the author’s profile page and delivered to the author’s subscribers who are known as followers. Senders can restrict delivery to those in their circle of friends or, by default, allow open access. Users can send and receive tweets via the Twitter website or cell phones. (As posted on Wikipedia.com)  

For some people, they use Twitter as a way to self-promote their business, their job, their life. While for others Twitter becomes a way for people to post their opinions on subjects such as but not limited to, politics, sports, music, movies, life, dating, sex, etc.  I think you get it by now.

And since its free of charge, people all over are now using it as a dating service or as I like to call it, a place where married men find pawns such as single gals and use them in their game of cheating. And guess what folks I have been one them! Lucky, lucky me!

Now, before I divulge into the who’s, where’s, why’s, and how’s, let me first take this opportunity to tell everyone just how I feel at this moment knowing full well that I helped some sex-starved, lonely, selfish, cold-hearted man cheat on his wife! (and still to this day as I am writing this, has not shown any remorse for his actions!)

I feel dirty, used, deceived, violated, and hurt.  I did not do anything on purpose.  I did not know fully well that the guy I was with for 4 months was married. He never showed any of the signs that was, but then again I think I started to deny that could be a possibility in month number three.  I am not obsessed, foolish, or possessive. I don’t enjoy ruining people’s lives and I certainly don’t enjoy having random sex with strangers.  All those things are emotions or feelings people have towards, “the other woman.” Which can be true at times, I’m not saying that all of them are innocent.  All I am saying is that every situation is different. And what happened to me can happen to just about anybody. And if I can bring this subject to the forefront, if I can make people aware of just how lives can be changed forever, then I have done my job with this book. Not only am I fighting for justice for myself and standing up for myself. I am also standing up for women everywhere who had nowhere to turn and nowhere to go.

And to think I only joined Twitter to make some “new” friends and have fun. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment