Saturday, September 5, 2009

day 3 romulus and remus

Its about 5:40AM. Romulus is in bed with me. I feel a paw on my nose and then I get head butted. I know he’s hungry and maybe in the mood for love. I try to get a few more minutes of shut eye, but I can’t. Casey is coming over tonight and I am excited. It will be the first time we are together in this apartment. I get up, rub the sleep from my eyes and go to feed Romulus. Remus is right behind him, although he’s been sleeping in bed with me probably for about two hours and didn’t bother me at all.

These cats are strange and huge. Not fat, just big boys. Their owner actually affectionately calls them boys. She lives in a studio with two cats, you imagine she’s getting any? I think about running in the park for a few minutes, its nearly 5:45 now…I go back to sleep. Its 7:20AM when I wake up next, I could get a half hour run in. I think about it…and then I go back to sleep. Its 8:10am now. I put on the TV which has all of three channels and no functioning remote. I settle on an old episode of saved by the bell. The one where Lisa does a fashion show to get into FIT. Its odd, Saved by the Bell had two versions of senior year. One version still had Tiffany Amber Theisen and the one who played Jessi Spano (who ended up ruining her career by making that film showgirls – which I later saw on HBO I think…or maybe netflix – it was actually interesting…and I am very proud of their promotion of brown rice and vegetables – although a little plant protein would have been good too – especially if one is doing so much “physical” activity). The other version had some girl named Tori (nameless actress who looked a bit like the one who played Jessi Spano) and the boys. I think Lisa was also in it. Those episodes don’t get a lot of airtime. Apparently I was engrossed in the show not realizing it was already 830 and the next episode of the college years had begun. It was 8:40, I was still in pajamas and I had quite a few transit stops to get to work (although if I got the express train I was golden).

Work was uneventful. Casey texted me a few times during the day. They were fairly hot texts. Enough to get me through my otherwise boring job. I think I actually went over to the gym at lunchtime and did some weights in the 40 minutes I had to do them and showered and went back to work. Everyone assumed I had gotten caught in the rain because I went back with wet hair. I guess no one uses the gym at lunch time. There are times I will take reading with me to work and an hour will go by in no time, but sometimes I find myself walking around the block or 10 blocks and wondering what I am supposed to do with the remaining 30 mintues I have. I’ve never been encouraged to take my full lunch hour before on any job, so I’ve taken to working out, going to the dentist and other activities. I wish Casey lived/worked closer to where I worked, but we’d never be able to do our business in only 1 hour, plus I’d need to shower. He texted me a few times about public places I wanted to have sex in because he got a kick out of that. I wrote some crazy ones for extra benefit: the bathroom at one of the fancy hotels, the waterfall in one of the big parks, the beautiful garden outside the church (actually I think it was a cemetary! and that’s just creepy) next to the apartment…maybe that was going too far…I didn’t get a smiley face after that one. I just sent, see you later, looking forward as my last text and went back to work for another 3 hours. 

I get home and Romulus and Remus are waiting eagerly for me at the door. I am so afraid they will run into the hallway and magically, someone else will appear in the entryway to the building holding the door to the outside open at the same time and a cat will run out into the street, get hit by a car and of course I will be blamed for felinocide. These things enter my mind as I carefully open the door just a crack so I can slip inside with both cats remaining inside. Its only 5pm and Casey says he’s coming over around 7:30 after “training”. I never know quite what training is. He always arrives with some scary looking big knife like thing or poles or just in his signature black t-shirt and draw string pants with park all over him. He wears these big hiking boots as well. I think of him hiking through the park looking for the perfect spot to go spearing badgers…or rollerbladers that somehow have crossed him and doing weird ninja tricks on them…and then sweetly kissing me. He so doesn’t seem the ninja type.

After the cats are fed and one has left me alone, the other bugging me for more love and licks my hand. I sit down on the couch in the “living area” and start to read one of my textbooks for a graduate online course I’m trying to complete before the summer is over (no such luck and to date, I’ve only covered one additional chapter!). Somehow two hours go by very quickly.  I go out to the deli and Casey texts me, I’m here, are you home?  Yes, meet me at the apartment. I go back figuring he’ll be there first, but he isn’t. Twenty minutes later I get another text that he took a wrong turn and ended up at the river. “Turn around” I text back, “3 blocks in the other direction.” I’m tempted to just call at this point. I really hate texting when it comes to directions and things like that…but I resist.

A few minutes later, the intercom rings. I buzz him in. I hide behind the door and open the door all the way up, but stand behind it. The cats greet him. I can’t tell if they like him. Romulus comes up and starts liking him. Remus sort of just looks at him. He talks to Romulus in ninja language and tells me Romulus is marking his territory. I just look at him and back at the cats and sort of roll my eyes, pulling in Casey for a deep kiss. I’m a bit sweaty from running around in the August heat as is Casey, the sweat of our bodies moisten each other and we giggle. But its also kind of hot. I love that about Casey is that something totally hot is also something that we can both get a good laugh at. I go into the bathroom and remove all my clothes, he’s already nearly naked in the living area. He’s staring at the cats.

“What are we going to do with them?” He said

“Its a studio, what are we supposed to do?” I responded

“Bathroom?” He raised his eyebrows

I remember when I fostered two kittens several years ago when I lived in a small studio in an artsy section of town.  One kitten ignored me. The other one only wanted to climb up on the back of my bed into bed with me, but it was only about 6 weeks old and couldn’t jump. It would claw its way up about half way and then slide down. It was cute and pathetic at the same time. I remember that the only way I could get any sleep was to lock said kitten in the bathroom. The one just slept on my rug with no regard for me. In the morning when I opened the door, the kitten seemed fine and greeted me with a mew. I fed him and we were on with our lives. I thought this seemed ok, so I went and took their food and litter and moved it into the bathroom. While doing that I spilled water all about the floor and one cat threw up. I went to clean it and Casey watched me clean telling me how hot it was to watch me clean in a bra and underwear. He said it reminded him of that movie chocolat, with the woman who was cleaning while her husband went to ravish her.

Ok, cats in the bathroom, chair placed in front of the bathroom, kitchen cleaned, very hot nearly naked man in my midst. It was time to get to work. I threw him down on the bed and started kissing him and going further down very slowly and sensously until I reached his seven inch member. I admired it and how hairless he was. He told me later he waxed. Ouch! I took him in my mouth for just a minute and then went back to his inner thighs down to the knee and back up to pelvic bones until I had him in my mouth again. Lovemaking with Casey is a 3 hour committment. We had only just begun and this was still foreplay. About half an hour later, he was still granite hard and I wanted to try out a new toy that I had shipped to the apartment. Another lover, Edward, had introduced me to the toy. It was a cock ring with a vibrating piece on it that vibrated against my clitoris until I came with ravishing orgasm and then coupled with cock really did a number on me into vaginal orgasm…and you thought this was all about cats?

I wanted him, I wanted him inside me and I wanted him to wear the cockring. He did as I desired. He climbed on top for a while until he tired and then we moved to a semi-from behind position where I still got play from the vibrating ring. Delicious, wonderful, orgasmic! I loved it all. The poor cats banged against the door to the bathroom. I am not sure they heard such sounds of pleasure before in this apartment or at least not in many years. I wondered seriously when the last time the owner of the apartment had had sex in this apartment or at all.

I am not sure what time it was or how much time had elapsed. I know I had about three mind blowing orgasms and Casey had one. We both needed showers, so we went to remove the cats from the bathroom. They seemed ok, non-plussed, and began licking my hand. Remus sort of stared at Casey’s naked body and Casey looked back at him and said, “Just stay where you are, away from the humans.” I wondered if cats could tell the difference between a naked or clothed person. I wondered if they really thought at all…about anything other than food or sleeping…and how many clumps were in their litter…or how irritating it was when they threw up on the duvet cover that the laundry place charged $8 to clean.

I cleaned a bit of litter out of the shower and we got in. They must have been fine in there, but secretly I felt guilty. The next few times Casey came over we didn’t put them away. Those times were fairly interesting and I’ll blog about it in a bit.

[Via http://catstoriches.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment