Thursday, September 10, 2009

Do bad hummers exist?

So this is a blog I’ve been dying to write for a while now but have never got around to actually writing it.  I remember having this conversation a while back and it’s been in the back of my mind ever since.  Do bad blowjobs really exist?  Some guys say no.  Some say you can just never really go wrong when someone is down “there” doing “that”.  Do bad hummers exist?

Well hell yeah they do!  Lol.  Let’s be honest.  Not enough saliva?  Bad BJ.  Too much spittle?  Blek.  What about teeth???  Come on now.  I’ve told guys to stop.  Just because someone puts their mouth on your wee wee doesn’t mean it’s all heaven and all good.  There is rhythm to a good blowjob.  There’s definitely technique(s).  What about guys who don’t swallow?  Booooring.  I’d even argue that giving a good BJ is an art.  Unfortunately, I’m not very good at it, and I sure as hell don’t claim to be.  I have a really bad gag reflex.  I can almost yack from swallowing an allergy pill in the morning…which I have to take every day because I live in the Valley.

So make no bones (no semi-pun intended) about it boys and girls.  There are such things as BAD blowjobs and if anyone tries to tell you different, chances are, they haven’t had many.  Lol. 

[Via http://queerfresno.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment