Thursday, September 24, 2009

On a Night Not Forgotten...Part IV

Oh yes on that still unforgotten night

all those many years ago

within the arms of my English teacher

a lovely and well endowed

jungle bunny with an hourglass figure

a bad boi she made of me

turned my world utterly upside down

with the hot chocolate

of her love oh so very wet and sweet

upon the pole of my lance

so hard and oh so throbbing she rode

up and down all night long

took me to heights of sexual pleasure

until that night quite unknown

as I lay like a restless ocean beneath

the body of my English teacher

ever so gently did my fingers play with

the orbs of her breasts so ripe

while the curves of my lips soft and full

suckled the raisins of her nipples

again and then some more as she rose

and fell throughout the night

the lips of her pussy oh so hot and wet

slid up and down my shaft

made me want to cum deep inside her

No comments:

Post a Comment