Friday, September 4, 2009

had a great day playing hookie, picked him up from the airport. the minute we got back to the house he took me on the floor in the living room. it was one of those great fucks you cant even wait for your clothes to come off. my shirt came off, tits just pulled out of my bra, my pants are pulled off out still wrapped around one leg. I cant touch him enough. I felt like i have been with him in forever and I cant get enough of him.

we made dinner together after, steak and mashed potatoes. I will never know how my grandmother can peel a whole potatoes in half the time it takes me to peel 10. oh and we had salad, bagged salad. topped off with a new beer that was really good. have no idea what it is called right now but i will have to remember.

then came the most amazing anal sex in the shower. there is always something so intimate about having sex in the shower. the anal sex hurt so much, it has been a very long time. but it was so worth it. i came so hard.

now we are sitting in the living room with friends, the guys are looking at a roadrunner manual. that is the next car project. im watching project runway, listenting to this girl talk. not really listening thoug. kinda wish she would just shut up

[Via http://thethoughtsoflydia.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment