Monday, September 7, 2009

Sexual Ramblings - 9/6

Im sleeping with 2 different men right now. One of which has a girlfriend and the other whom I’ve been sleeping with since we met about 4 years ago at the same work place. Recently also went on a date with someone I could definately see getting naked with. Im lucky, no STD’s…no emotional breakdowns – just monetary rewards and a pompous attitide.

The one with the girlfriend perplexes me. You see, this isnt the first man that I’ve slept with that was/is attached. Plenty of married, or attached otherwise, men have entered into my life but each time I was fully aware of what I was getting in to. You pay for my dinner, buy me gifts, we fuck, you leave. End of story. This typically doesnt bother me, and I can only think of one time of where it did. I messed up - I got emotionally involved. When his wife found out, he offered me “counseling”, and they stayed together. I was a wreck for quite some time, yet, I still continue to practice such debauchery. Its the thrill, I guess. Most would say low self esteem, but that certainly isnt it. Im quite attractive, and I know it.

I cant name one person that “knows” me, just knows the person they think that is me. No one knows what I do, who I do, or what I even think for that matter. I put on an amazing facade and each person in my life thinks something different of me, but certainly doesnt know about my permiscuity. Every time I date, I use the old “Ive only been with a few people” line, and it works every time. I play, initially, like I havent a clue as to what Im doing, then weeks later I turn into an animal. Men love this. They love to think they’ve done this to you – that their cock is THAT powerful. Idiots.

I have loads of male friends, and they tell me how each women they’ve dated has been played…used…etc, and how Im so smart not to get caught up in that. They dont know what I do, or whom for that matter. All I do is take what they tell me and use it to my advantage.

They think Im such a nice girl, insisting on paying for the first date – obviously not looking for money because I make my own. That is where you are wrong. I am well aware that if I pay for just this one, you wont make me pay again. We go shopping, I turn you down multiple times for goods then FINALLY give in begrudgingly. You continue to buy me things thinking that I didnt know you would.

Friends of mine should take my advice when it comes to dating, they would get quite far. Alas, I cant act like I know much – so I refrain.

I dont do drugs, but I drink a lot. Not to forget things, because like sex and money, it makes me feel good.

I think people would be facinated with what I’ve done in the past, and upcoming, so therefore, Im going to jot down things and events as I think of them. Im going to drink a bit more, ponder some things…and come back.

[Via http://restlesswithdog.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment