Tuesday, September 22, 2009

On a Night Not Forgotten...Part II

On that night not to be forgotten

the jungle bunny

who was my former H.S. teacher

took me to heights

of sexual pleasure quite unknown

the curves of my face

she buried within the sweet valley

of her luscious cleavage

that lay between the bosomy hills

of the sun ripened orbs

that are the melons of her breasts

while the scent of

her sexual arousal tickled my nose

the smell of her skin

made me nearly as hard as a rock

to the curves of my lips

my now former high school teacher

pressed the stiffening

raisins of the tips of her mammilla

which she bade me

to suck like a babe within her arms

as both of my hands

ever so slowly slid down the curve

of her backside

over the luscious curves of her hips

No comments:

Post a Comment